Deadline for Submitting Request for Reimbursement Using the payment request for Current Approved EAA Clubs
FY23: September 8, 2023
Your division and club allocation should cover all reimbursement requests for the current fiscal year. All expenses must stay within the allocated budget. Divisions and clubs are expected to keep track of their own expenses.
Planning EAA Events & Reimbursement.
Key steps of holding an EAA division morale event and its reimbursement process:
- NEW!! Prior to the event: Submit an EAA morale event request to the Event Request System (ERS) – the Meal Eligibility Request Form and the list of attendees are not needed for such a request. Instead, please submit the following:
- A flyer or email invitation that was sent out Division-wide to all its employees; and
- A brief justification for the event.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to submit the Event into the Conference Services Database (ERS) are available here. Once the event has been entered into CVent, complete the payment reimbursement request.
- After the event: complete the payment authorization – Select “event” and include your event id from Conference Services. Each submitted request for reimbursement must include
- Division/club name and details of your division-wide event(s)/purchase(s) in the Payment Explanation section.
- Division/Club Project ID (PID) – if you are using more than one PID for an activity, list each cost on the payment request by the project.
- Use Resource Category 60000 (Miscellaneous Procurement).
- Select Joelle Bradley as the SAS approver.
- Scanned copies of clear receipts associated with the event only. Keep your original receipts on file for your records.
Note: If an event id is not associated with an EAA payment request, it will be denied by A/P.
Resources for completing Payment Request through A/P:
- FMS Payment Request Training pdf; and
- Reimbursements: The Payment Request Center – select To Get Reimbursed, Create a Payment Request.
Resources and Guidance for completing the payment request form:
- Payment request Instructions
- Funding and cost information is located in the Portfolio dashboard
To access the Portfolio dashboard, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://bar.lbl.gov
2. Under Dashboards click on the portfolio link
3. Select the radio button for the program/project and scroll down to project 100301
4. Select the radio button to show activities and hit the Go button and scroll down to your division activity id to review funding and cost
5. If you need assistance, please email us at EAA@lbl.gov
After you submit the payment request, you can check the status of it by going to https://bar.lbl.gov, Disbursements, FMS Payment Request Status Report